A SEO Services package should include a blend of creative design, relevant content, optimisation, digital marketing, and search engine optimisation. The combination of these online elements means your website will have a better chance of appearing higher in search queries according to Google’s ranking criteria.
Let us take the guess work out of an effective SEO strategy for you, with our range of SEO services your website will rank better, website visits will increase, and your enquiries will be quality leads. Through the use of proper and continuous search engine optimisation on your website, our actions will assist consumers in finding your company online by stimulating and capturing their interest in your business, service, or product.
This entire process can also be described as lead generation – we are lead generation professionals.
We are the
SEO Company Cape Town
The aim of online optimisation and digital marketing is to start conversations, make connections and convert those connections into sales. The return on investment for an organised and mapped out SEO strategy is increased organic traffic that convert into sales. The more interested people visit your website, the better your chances are of selling your product or service to them. The best way to get your clientele to visit your site is through the optimisation of your website which increases quality organic traffic.
organic traffic important?
- Most businesses allocate 41% of their marketing budget to SEO
- 78% of website traffic will visit a location they found online
- 57% of website visitors will not promote a business if their mobi website is designed poorly
- 88% of mobile internet users will call or visit a business within 24 hours of finding them online
- Google remains the top search engine with a share of 92.18% of total search traffic
- 73% of users trust businesses with online product or service reviews
- 72% of users visit a store they found online within an 8km radius of their search
- In 2019 Google was visited 62.19 billion times
- Over 3.5 billion Google searches are conducted daily
- Facebook was the most searched keyword on Google in 2019
- More than 46% of product searches begin on Google
- 45% of the global population are social media users
The statistics mentioned above clearly point to why optimising your website for Google matters and similarly why integrating social media into your marketing makes sense. In order to attract conversions, website traffic needs to be generated which is then converted into a customer at the end of the digital sales funnel. Without search engine optimisation, the prospective customers will not find your business or product online.
If major corporates make use of SEO contractors, then every business should. The greatest benefit of SEO is that even small companies with small budgets can compete with well known competitors in the online space. The playing field online is level for everyone. Leveraging the potential of your website is what ultimately wins the game.